6 nourishing brain recipes
All parents want their children to be healthy and smart.
In fact, if you want your child to be smarter, there are still many dietary methods.
These 6 kinds of brain-buying recipes are recommended to everyone, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
1. Fish head tofu soup ingredients: 1 fish head, 6 small pieces of tofu, 0 straw mushrooms.
5 kg (other mushrooms), spring onion, ginger slices, peppercorns, rice wine, pepper.
Practice: 1. Clean up the fish head and cut it in half.
Wash and cut the straw mushrooms, add the tofu into the pot and boil it to remove the fishy smell and cut into pieces.
2. Add water to the casserole and set aside for use. After frying the fish head with yellow oil, add onion ginger to fry, add a few peppercorns and a little rice wine.
3. Pour the fish head into the boiling water casserole. Keep the fire on high for a while and continue to simmer. When the soup turns white, add tofu and straw mushrooms and cook for a while, about ten minutes later.
Season the salt and sprinkle with a little pepper and spring onions.
Second, corn pork liver soup ingredients: 1 sweet corn, 2 tomatoes (medium), 1 small piece of pork liver, ginger only, salt, water.
Practice: 1. Wash all ingredients.
If there is any fascia on the pork liver, cut it out and cut into thin slices. Enlarge half a bowl of water in a large bowl and soak the pork liver for about 20 minutes.
2. Cut the corn into small pieces, put half a pot of water in the casserole, add the corn pieces and ginger, turn to a low heat for 10 minutes after the high heat is boiled; after 10 minutes in the pot, put the tomatoes into the potpot.
3. Rinse the soaked pork liver with running water, drain it, add cooking wine, and pickle and pickle a small amount of salt and starch.
4. Put the tomato into the pot for about 10 minutes, open the lid and add salt to taste, and turn off the heat.
Pickled the pickled pork liver with chopsticks one by one and immersed it in the soup.
Third, pumpkin shrimp ball soup ingredients: fresh shrimp, pumpkin, frozen peas, black pepper, salt, cooking wine, chicken essence.
Practices: 1. Peel the shrimp and peel the shrimp line. Scratch and wash with salt and drain. Shrimp cut into fine mud, add cooking wine, instead of black pepper, and salt well.
2, steamed and peeled pumpkin, add an appropriate amount of water, put in the cooking machine to make a fine paste; pour the pumpkin paste into the pot and boil, add peas with water and season with salt and sugar.
3. Turn the pan to the minimum heat. Simmer the shrimp balls into the soup with an oiled spoon. After all is done, turn to high heat and boil.
4. Raw materials for egg milk: 2 eggs, 200 ml milk, 1 teaspoon sugar.
Practices: 1. Beat the eggs, add sugar and stir well.
Add milk and stir well.
Sift the egg mixture and filter out the froth.
2, pour into the container, cover the shell (if the container does not have a shell, you can cover with plastic wrap, pierce a few holes with a toothpick), put it in a cage to steam.
10 minutes on medium heat.
Five, sesame and walnut soy milk raw materials: 60 grams of soybeans, 20 grams of walnut kernels, 10 grams of black sesame seeds.
Method: 1. Prepare raw materials, soy beans, walnut kernels and black sesame seeds.
Wash the soybeans and soak them in water overnight.
2. Wash the walnut kernel and black sesame and drain the water; pour all the ingredients into the soymilk machine and add water to the 1000ml position.
3. Turn on the power of the soymilk maker, select “Grain Soymilk” and press Start; after about 15 minutes, the soymilk squeaks and is cooked, ready to eat.
Six, Tremella fungus millet porridge ingredients: millet 70g, Tremella 25g, rock sugar 40g, medlar amount.
Practices: 1. Tremella is dipped in warm water and peeled into small pieces for spare.
Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot and add the millet that has been washed.
Then add Tremella.
The fire boiled, turning to a small fire.
2, often stir the porridge, this can make porridge more fragrant after cooking.Cook on low heat for about 40 minutes. At this time, Tremella becomes soft and waxy, and millet is fully cooked. Add rock sugar.
Cook until the rock sugar melts and add wolfberry.
Cook on low heat for about 10 minutes and serve.